Saturday, August 29, 2015

Labor Day

Labor Day is comin up, peeps.
I don't think I'm deserving of that holiday b/c I haven't worked much. With the exception of writing my books, I only worked at Marriott 2x, it was only part-time. Marriott was kinda, sorta hard work being that it was janitorial work. Ugh! It was hella stinky in the sorting room, where I had to sort the garbage. Second day I worked there I vaccummed, I think like, maybe 4 floors, I don't remember. Anyways, that was also hard work. But I was complaining. Nosirree, bob! Even though it was on-call, I've been wishing, no, hoping they called me back, but no dice. At least I've got my writing to fall back on.
My Dept of Rehab counselor is looking into finding a job for me, so there's that.
I appreciate the holiday of everybody else getting a break from their hum-drum jobs, but me, just still looking and getting rejecting all the time.
I haven't been looking for a job for awhile b/c I'm 'fraid of rejection-hate getting rejection notices. Why must they hate on me?
 Well on the bright side, at least I'm good w/ words

No comments:

Post a Comment