Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Creations @ my Hands

I look forward to another day of needlework. Can't wait to finish up new project. The 1st one is always the best one; the others can't top the 1st. I've been taking weaving @ John Adams City College Campus this fall, but I'm not too crazy about it. I like needlework much better than weaving. With weaving, you don't make anything while with needlework you make a certain design and voila! You got yourself a design. Right now, I'm working on something else. 

Presently, my 1st piece is on display @ the school, but  I'm working on the 2nd one. Hopefully, I'll be able to finish it by Christmas so that I can gift it to my parents for their Christmas gift sort of a gift of appreciation for all these years of helping me out all these years. Even if I don't show it at times, I love them so! Why not?   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I also love my brother and his family as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment