Thursday, October 12, 2017

The Struggle's is Real....

True, each day is a brand-new day with tremendous possibilities. 
But I know each day is a blessing, so why don't I feel it? 
They say: appearances are deceiving. 
I was once a happy-go-lucky child, loving anime (Sailor Moon) and books (Sweet Valley High & Fear Street), 
but ppl know how to put me down, not build me up. 
Traitors all of them are. 
I don't trust them. Who needs trust when everyone is Public Enemy #1? 
I hate ppl and vice versa. 
Each day my soul is dying. 
My heart is breaking. 
I am damaged goods all around. 
No happy pill can cure me of this death spell. 
Madness abounds my heart, broken inside, dancing wretchedness. 
Heartbreak Hotel. 
Day in and day out --
life is a merry-go-round 
never ending, never ceasing
This ceaseless, endless pain
Let's end this pain--
once and for all time sake!
Life's cruel 
Let's not be cruel back to it

No comments:

Post a Comment